It’s time to experience smoother more refined skin with Microdermabrasion! Microdermabrasion is a safe and painless way to create healthy, younger looking skin with no downtime. It rejuvenates the skin by stimulating collagen production and removing dead skin cells. Microdermabrasion works by gently abrading the top layer of the skin with a diamond tipped wand or micro aluminium oxide crystals. Your skin is gradually renewed by having multiple sessions conducted a few weeks apart.
Compared to other procedures, such as dermabrasion and laser resurfacing, Microdermabrasion is the least invasive dermatological procedure.
- Microdermabrasion is painless.
- Is more affordable than cosmetic surgery.
- Has fewest side effects.
- Effective on all skin types and colors.
- Microdermabrasion does not require an aestheticians if performed at a spa, or physician’s office.
- It helps your skin look younger and healthier.
- With Microdermabrasion, our aestheticians will safely and evenly exfoliates your skin. This resurfacing improves fine lines, moderate wrinkles, scarring, as well as acne and pigmentation problems.
Is There Any Discomfort During Treatment?
When our aesthetician applies the Microdermabrasion crystals to your skin, you may experience a mild scratching sensation. Microdermabrasion frequently can cause redness and feel like a windburn, however it usually resolves very quickly. However, most people find the treatment deeply relaxing and often compare it to a deep massage. The result of your Microdermabrasion treatment is more beautiful, radiant skin.
Clinique’s Personal Skin Care Program
Our aestheticians can also design a personal skin care program to complement your microdermabrasion treatment. Ask about our variety of excellent products.
Schedule a consultation
If you're ready to revitalize your appearance and get back the inner spark of your youth, we invite you to schedule a consultation at the Clinique of Plastic Surgery today. During your private meeting with our surgeons, we will carefully evaluate you and understand your expectations and provide you with an exact treatment plan designed especially for your needs and goals.